This is a skim version of my resume and highlights of what my background skill sets is. This by no means substitute resume.
Work in process .. still updating….
- Hyper V – installed, configured, and maintained 35+ hyper-v cluster servers using System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 hosting 300 servers.
- vSphere (VMWare) – installed, configured, and maintained 60+ vSphere ESXi servers. I use a small home lab environment to stage and test major production release. Thoroughly test it before I deploy it to production.
- Linux – after graduating from Capital High School in 2002 I went directly to Western Washington University runing a linux webhosting business during the internet booming error to suppliment my tuition. I’m strong with linux patching, kernel compiling, common linux commands, security auditing, and can navigate my way around CentOS. Red Hat, Mint OS, and other distributions.
- Networking – networking is a very big topic. I know my way around networking.
- WAN (Direct Access, Branch Caches, Site-to-Site)
- Wireless Networking (WDS, Point to Point, NOS, LOS, Long Distance Links)
- SOHO Security Appliances (PFSense, Untangle, IPFire, UBNT – USG & EdgeRouters, Cisco ASA Appliance, etc)
- Ubiquiti Networks
- F5 Load Balancers & VPN
- System Center Suites (2012, 2016)
- State Applications – Jindex (Microsoft BizTalk Server), Monarch, OMNI, Solar Winds Orion, Splunk
- Share Point (2010, 2013, 2016)
- IBM WebSphere 8.0-9
- Microsoft Products – Offices, SharePoints, Team Foundation Server 2010-2018
2016-Present – Washington State Department of Corrections
2014-2016 – Washington State Technology Solutions
2002-2014 – Invincible Host
2005-2007 – Meadd.com & Flogao.com.br
1998-2002 – Capital High School
* High School Diploma
2002-2007 – Western Washington University
* Majoring Computer Sciences
2013-2014 – The Evergreen State College
* Bachelors of Arts – Computer Sciences